-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NICE new look to the forums!
Started by MalibuPreMD
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I hate it. It's too narrow.
Web designer needs to fix a lot of the layout as far as functionality.
SDN y u act like facebook profile changes?
Web designer needs to fix a lot of the layout as far as functionality.
SDN y u act like facebook profile changes?
I hope we're getting punk'd, this is awful. 😡
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hate it. It's too narrow.
Web designer needs to fix a lot of the layout as far as functionality.
SDN y u act like facebook profile changes?
It looks like they listened to you guys... it's back to the old SDN right nowI hope we're getting punk'd, this is awful. 😡
It doesn't seem like the forums changed too much except for the colors and fonts (when it was the new look). Basically seemed like a new skin
It looks the same... did they change it back already? I want to see.
It looks like they listened to you guys... it's back to the old SDN right now
It doesn't seem like the forums changed too much except for the colors and fonts (when it was the new look). Basically seemed like a new skin
I was gonna say... I don't see a difference...
I hate it. It's too narrow.
Web designer needs to fix a lot of the layout as far as functionality.
SDN y u act like facebook profile changes?
+1. I was freaking out when they asked me for a sn/pw via pop up box I thought SDN got hacked or something 😱
It's probably going to toggle back and forth for a bit while they work out the bugs.
I would like to remind everyone, though, that you can choose to view the forums in the 'classic view' if you prefer by selecting the option in the drop-down list in the far bottom-left corner of the page.
I would like to remind everyone, though, that you can choose to view the forums in the 'classic view' if you prefer by selecting the option in the drop-down list in the far bottom-left corner of the page.
+1. I was freaking out when they asked me for a sn/pw via pop up box I thought SDN got hacked or something 😱
Same here! I don't like it either... and they really do need to stop changing FB...
I hate it. It looks like the 90's era of internet.
OMG wtf with the change-up?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is why we can't have nice things
Thanks everyone for your feedback!
The home page/main site (http://www.studentdoctor.net) has been updated. In particular, we'd love your feedback on the updated interview feedback (http://studentdoctor.net/schools/).
The forums will be updated sometime before the end of the month. However, if you don't like the forums changes, you will still be able to use the old format with just a new header and footer.
If you notice any issues (broken links, etc.), please let us know by filling out a help desk ticket.
The home page/main site (http://www.studentdoctor.net) has been updated. In particular, we'd love your feedback on the updated interview feedback (http://studentdoctor.net/schools/).
The forums will be updated sometime before the end of the month. However, if you don't like the forums changes, you will still be able to use the old format with just a new header and footer.
If you notice any issues (broken links, etc.), please let us know by filling out a help desk ticket.
Conservatives, all of you.
👍
"Nothing endures but change." - Heraclitus
Looks the exact same to me...?
For me too as well. The main site's layout has changed but the forums look the same exact for me.
Edit: I should have read the entire thread before posting...well..this is embarrassing..
Perfect time for this image
http://www.someecards.com/usercards/viewcard/d5a23e57b2500174fde710799bb2aec7
http://www.someecards.com/usercards/viewcard/d5a23e57b2500174fde710799bb2aec7
Perfect time for this image
http://www.someecards.com/usercards/viewcard/d5a23e57b2500174fde710799bb2aec7
I paid for this!!!
Perfect time for this image
http://www.someecards.com/usercards/viewcard/d5a23e57b2500174fde710799bb2aec7
Ya I donated, I'll bitch all I want.
Thanks everyone for your feedback!
The home page/main site (http://www.studentdoctor.net) has been updated. In particular, we'd love your feedback on the updated interview feedback (http://studentdoctor.net/schools/).
The forums will be updated sometime before the end of the month. However, if you don't like the forums changes, you will still be able to use the old format with just a new header and footer.
If you notice any issues (broken links, etc.), please let us know by filling out a help desk ticket.
For the interview feedback, separating out the MD/PhD respondents from the MD only entries would be very useful. Apparently, that was done once upon a time. It would be great to have that feature reintroduced, and if possible reapplied to the existing feedback considering how different the MD/PhD interview structure is at most schools.
Not really a fan of the change either. But I'm sure we'll all get used to it.
Edit: However, I just checked out the interview feedback. That I like. It looks cleaner and more professional. Good general info about the school as well. I think if we could just get people to do more school reviews and to get more nuanced about the highlights of each school (I suppose like the MSAR) it would become unmatched.
Edit: However, I just checked out the interview feedback. That I like. It looks cleaner and more professional. Good general info about the school as well. I think if we could just get people to do more school reviews and to get more nuanced about the highlights of each school (I suppose like the MSAR) it would become unmatched.
Last edited: