nicest acceptance letters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

josehernandez94

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you with multiple acceptances, which school's acceptance letter was the nicest?

Members don't see this ad.

dude this is like asking which of the coors twins is the hottest. they all look real good.

Originally posted by NE_Cornhusker1
dude this is like asking which of the coors twins is the hottest. they all look real good.

LOL so true.

Members don't see this ad :)
Id imagine the one that came from my top choice school (as anyone would likely say). An equally acceptable response is "they could have sent me a sack of dog poop with my status written on a post it note hidden inside, and i would have dug through it with my bare hands, and I would consider that a nice acceptance letter"

Seriously though, I like the personalized ones and I REALLY like it when my interviewers write about stuff we talked about. Its great knowing that people actually paid attention to what you said.

Gleevec,

A Big O fan, huh? I though it was slightly overrated :laugh:. I hope you saw the original version! The Cartoon Network edits too much in my opinion :mad:.

Originally posted by NE_Cornhusker1

That's great!!! LMAO!

UMich sends personalized acceptance letters that highlight various attributes and accomplishments that the Admissions Committee found praiseworthy. Very cool letter.

Best: SUNY: Upstate looked the nicest - they sent cards and both my interviewers sent personalized acceptance letters.

VCU acceptance was a lot nicer than Wake's. VCU's letter was like we love you...you have so much potential....what a great accomplishment...we extend a warm cordial welcome to you. The contingencies were not even in the letter, but on the web site.

Wake's letter was like....we are happy to extend you an invitation of acceptance..but based on these contingencies:

It was a big difference.

Heb

Oh, this has become a real thread :rolleyes:

case's was like, "congraulations! now don't go failing any classes."

and uic's was like, "congratulations! now don't go failing any classes. seriously, if you do, we'll rescind this acceptance letter. i'm serious."

neither of them were particularly nice acceptance letters, but they sure beat the alternative :hardy: