NJ DPT 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mkpt14

Reaction score
Hi! I applied to all NJ schools (except Seton Hall) but wanted to make a thread for NJ schools to connect with others in the same shoes and get an idea of the timelines of each school.

So far I got accepted to Kean and I have an interview 11/19 for Rutgers but haven't heard from Stockton. Anyone else get into Kean??

Members don't see this ad.

When did you submit ur application to Kean? Congrats! Why not Seton Hall?

When did you submit ur application to Kean? Congrats! Why not Seton Hall?
Thank you! I submitted like September 15th I believe. I chose not to apply to Seton Hall because I was told they filter most of their program through undergrad and don't have many seats to offer. It's also a lot more expensive than the other NJ schools. Broke my heart because I love Seton Hall and have so many friends that go there for undergrad, but didn't feel like wasting an application fee on a small chance of getting in

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, wow! I didn't know that they reserve seats for their undergrad. Well, good to know. Thanks!!

I applied to Kean as well but was waitlisted... hoping to hear more soon
Hey Goodluck!! I remember seeing threads from last year about people getting off the waitlist. One of the students @ my interview said someone in their class got off the waitlist the day before class started.... don't lose hope! :)

When did you submit your application?
also if this helps you at all my interview was 10/29 and they said they still had another round of interviews to do after that day! that i *think* is in the winter but unsure of the date

Hey Goodluck!! I remember seeing threads from last year about people getting off the waitlist. One of the students @ my interview said someone in their class got off the waitlist the day before class started.... don't lose hope! :)

thanks for the well wishes, let's keep our fingers crossed. I also was interviewed Oct 29

Did anyone else receive an offer from Seton Hall this week? Really excited, but I don't know anything about NJ or the area.

Did anyone else receive an offer from Seton Hall this week? Really excited, but I don't know anything about NJ or the area.
I didn't apply to SHU but feel free to message me if you need information on the area in pretty familiar :) congrats!

Hey everyone! I was waitlisted to Kean back last year, and was wondering if anyone who was also waitlisted heard anything from Kean :)

I was waitlisted last year as well, and just got my notice yesterday I had not been accepted.

hey same here! did you apply to anywhere else in New Jersey?
no, I actually decided to go a different route from PT, looking more into a masters in kinesiology/exercise science and seeking to become an exercise physiologist

no, I actually decided to go a different route from PT, looking more into a masters in kinesiology/exercise science and seeking to become an exercise physiologist
Aww okay, well I wish you the best of luck on your journey! :)