NJ DPT Schools 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

after-limit

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything back from any schools in NJ yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've applied to Stockton and have not heard anything, although I think their timeline to hear back begins mid November through early January?

I've applied to Stockton and have not heard anything, although I think their timeline to hear back begins mid November through early January?
Yeah I also heard that they send out letters in the mail December-January!

I heard from Kean, both Rutgers North and South, but haven’t heard from Stockton yet!

I heard back from Kean and Rutgers North, applied also to Seton Hall, Stockton, and Rutgers South. I applied early August.

I got off the waitlisted from Kean University this morning. However I am committed to going to Rutgers Newark so I will be giving up my spot today so it can go to someone ASAP. Keep up your spirits, I know it can be tough waiting especially if you are waitlisted. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
For those who have interviewed with Kean, what kind of questions did they ask/any advice for it in general would be appreciated! thanks!

For those who have interviewed with Kean, what kind of questions did they ask/any advice for it in general would be appreciated! thanks!
Idk if you're still wondering but it was all questions about you as a person and nothing to do with PT! I remember one question asked about a time you got into a conflict with someone but I forget the rest. Really though provoking questions though, I got waitlisted but I actually enjoyed the interview!

I got off the waitlisted from Kean University this morning. However I am committed to going to Rutgers Newark so I will be giving up my spot today so it can go to someone ASAP. Keep up your spirits, I know it can be tough waiting especially if you are waitlisted. Good luck!
Nice!! I'm hoping I can get off the waitlist soon. I tried asking for what spot I was in for the waitlist but they said they can't give that or something of the sort.

Nice!! I'm hoping I can get off the waitlist soon. I tried asking for what spot I was in for the waitlist but they said they can't give that or something of the sort.
I am on the waitlist too. Please let me know if you hear anything from them.

I just made an FB group for anyone going to Kean for PT school :) it’s called:
Kean University DPT ‘24

I just got off the waitlist!
Congratulations!! I had issue with the waitlist they said I didn’t confirm. But now it’s resolved so I am still waiting to hear back. Do you know if class is full yet or not?

Congratulations!! I had issue with the waitlist they said I didn’t confirm. But now it’s resolved so I am still waiting to hear back. Do you know if class is full yet or not?
Thanks!! I do not know but hopefully you get off soon. Deposits are due the 12th

Hi I gave up my spot on January 30th and they let me know that it was one of the two spots left, hopefully that helps

Last edited:
Hi I gave up my spot on January 30th and they let me know that it was one of the two spots left, hopefully that helps
Hi, it was helpful! thanks for letting me know! I am accepted at one of my top choices but still waiting to hear from Kean.