You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NJ DPT Schools 2020-2021
Started by after-limit
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
after-limit
Full Member
I have from Kean
When did you apply and when did you hear back?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
after-limit
Full Member
Yeah I also heard that they send out letters in the mail December-January!I've applied to Stockton and have not heard anything, although I think their timeline to hear back begins mid November through early January?
Any acceptance from the listed schools?I heard back from Kean and Rutgers North, applied also to Seton Hall, Stockton, and Rutgers South. I applied early August.
Unfortunately no 🙁 I interviewed with USciences the end of October waiting to hear my decision back from there.Any acceptance from the listed schools?
after-limit
Full Member
Did Kean give you a decision yet?I heard back from Kean and Rutgers North, applied also to Seton Hall, Stockton, and Rutgers South. I applied early August.
Yes I was deniedDid Kean give you a decision yet?
after-limit
Full Member
Oh I’m sorry 🙁Yes I was denied
ayeeelexis11
Full Member
Idk if you're still wondering but it was all questions about you as a person and nothing to do with PT! I remember one question asked about a time you got into a conflict with someone but I forget the rest. Really though provoking questions though, I got waitlisted but I actually enjoyed the interview!For those who have interviewed with Kean, what kind of questions did they ask/any advice for it in general would be appreciated! thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ayeeelexis11
Full Member
Nice!! I'm hoping I can get off the waitlist soon. I tried asking for what spot I was in for the waitlist but they said they can't give that or something of the sort.I got off the waitlisted from Kean University this morning. However I am committed to going to Rutgers Newark so I will be giving up my spot today so it can go to someone ASAP. Keep up your spirits, I know it can be tough waiting especially if you are waitlisted. Good luck!
Tulsi30
Full Member
I am on the waitlist too. Please let me know if you hear anything from them.Nice!! I'm hoping I can get off the waitlist soon. I tried asking for what spot I was in for the waitlist but they said they can't give that or something of the sort.
ayeeelexis11
Full Member
Will do ! Were you able to see where you are on the waitlist?I am on the waitlist too. Please let me know if you hear anything from them.
Tulsi30
Full Member
No I emailed them yesterday but no reply yet!Will do ! Were you able to see where you are on the waitlist?
ayeeelexis11
Full Member
If they respond, let me know. I emailed after the holidays and didn't get a response.No I emailed them yesterday but no reply yet!
Tulsi30
Full Member
SureIf they respond, let me know. I emailed after the holidays and didn't get a response.
ayeeelexis11
Full Member
I just got off the waitlist!I am on the waitlist too. Please let me know if you hear anything from them.
ayeeelexis11
Full Member
I just made an FB group for anyone going to Kean for PT school 🙂 it’s called:
Kean University DPT ‘24
Kean University DPT ‘24
Tulsi30
Full Member
Congratulations!! I had issue with the waitlist they said I didn’t confirm. But now it’s resolved so I am still waiting to hear back. Do you know if class is full yet or not?I just got off the waitlist!
ayeeelexis11
Full Member
Thanks!! I do not know but hopefully you get off soon. Deposits are due the 12thCongratulations!! I had issue with the waitlist they said I didn’t confirm. But now it’s resolved so I am still waiting to hear back. Do you know if class is full yet or not?
after-limit
Full Member
Hi I gave up my spot on January 30th and they let me know that it was one of the two spots left, hopefully that helpsCongratulations!! I had issue with the waitlist they said I didn’t confirm. But now it’s resolved so I am still waiting to hear back. Do you know if class is full yet or not?
Last edited:
Tulsi30
Full Member
Hi, it was helpful! thanks for letting me know! I am accepted at one of my top choices but still waiting to hear from Kean.Hi I gave up my spot on January 30th and they let me know that it was one of the two spots left, hopefully that helps
Tulsi30
Full Member
Yes, hopefully. Thank you.Thanks!! I do not know but hopefully you get off soon. Deposits are due the 12th