NJ fingerprinting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emj236

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently working on getting licensed in New Jersey. My last step is getting fingerprinted (and taking the NJ MPJE). I was wondering if anyone knew the timeframe for the paper cards vs the electronic version. I'm taking my MPJE in two weeks (7/24/17) and would like everything to be sorted out by then but the soonest electronic appointment time I can get is next Tuesday (7/18/17, a week before my exam) do you think that's enough time or should I do the paper cards now?

THANKS!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am currently working on getting licensed in New Jersey. My last step is getting fingerprinted (and taking the NJ MPJE). I was wondering if anyone knew the timeframe for the paper cards vs the electronic version. I'm taking my MPJE in two weeks (7/24/17) and would like everything to be sorted out by then but the soonest electronic appointment time I can get is next Tuesday (7/18/17, a week before my exam) do you think that's enough time or should I do the paper cards now?

THANKS!

Any update on the fingerprint? Still waiting on mines.

I got my fingerprints done electronically on Thursday July 13th and my background check was done and checked off the checklist on Friday July 14th. So I definitely would recommend getting them done electronically if you can.

I got my fingerprints done electronically on Thursday July 13th and my background check was done and checked off the checklist on Friday July 14th. So I definitely would recommend getting them done electronically if you can.

That's insane. I was a pharm tech back in 2011 and paid the $17.50 twice, one in June and one last Tuesday. Til now, nothing.