NJ Reciprocity Application

Started by spath15
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

spath15

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
I am currently a NY pharmacist looking to reciprocate to NJ but having some trouble with the application (apologies if this was discussed elsewhere, but couldn't find any info). The application includes a checklist of some documents to have including Verification of State license from each state I hold an active license in (is this simply a picture of my license from NY?) and the verification of employment form (the application tells me to go to the downloadable application for form which I am unable to locate).

Any help would be appreciated!
TIA!
 
Hello everyone,
I am currently a NY pharmacist looking to reciprocate to NJ but having some trouble with the application (apologies if this was discussed elsewhere, but couldn't find any info). The application includes a checklist of some documents to have including Verification of State license from each state I hold an active license in (is this simply a picture of my license from NY?) and the verification of employment form (the application tells me to go to the downloadable application for form which I am unable to locate).

Any help would be appreciated!
TIA!

Usually you can go to the Board website and follow their license verification link. Screenshot and/or print to pdf that letter because it typically shows real-time licensure.