NJ Reciprocity Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spath15

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am currently a NY pharmacist looking to reciprocate to NJ but having some trouble with the application (apologies if this was discussed elsewhere, but couldn't find any info). The application includes a checklist of some documents to have including Verification of State license from each state I hold an active license in (is this simply a picture of my license from NY?) and the verification of employment form (the application tells me to go to the downloadable application for form which I am unable to locate).

Any help would be appreciated!
TIA!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,
I am currently a NY pharmacist looking to reciprocate to NJ but having some trouble with the application (apologies if this was discussed elsewhere, but couldn't find any info). The application includes a checklist of some documents to have including Verification of State license from each state I hold an active license in (is this simply a picture of my license from NY?) and the verification of employment form (the application tells me to go to the downloadable application for form which I am unable to locate).

Any help would be appreciated!
TIA!

Usually you can go to the Board website and follow their license verification link. Screenshot and/or print to pdf that letter because it typically shows real-time licensure.