Jan 18, 2021
Hello everyone,
I am currently a NY pharmacist looking to reciprocate to NJ but having some trouble with the application (apologies if this was discussed elsewhere, but couldn't find any info). The application includes a checklist of some documents to have including Verification of State license from each state I hold an active license in (is this simply a picture of my license from NY?) and the verification of employment form (the application tells me to go to the downloadable application for form which I am unable to locate).

Any help would be appreciated!
TIA!

ValeRx

Not Retail
10+ Year Member
Dec 15, 2008
Midwest
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
Hello everyone,
I am currently a NY pharmacist looking to reciprocate to NJ but having some trouble with the application (apologies if this was discussed elsewhere, but couldn't find any info). The application includes a checklist of some documents to have including Verification of State license from each state I hold an active license in (is this simply a picture of my license from NY?) and the verification of employment form (the application tells me to go to the downloadable application for form which I am unable to locate).

Any help would be appreciated!
TIA!

Usually you can go to the Board website and follow their license verification link. Screenshot and/or print to pdf that letter because it typically shows real-time licensure.

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.