Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone:
I am currently preparing for the NJ MPJE. I have been reading the Laws and Regs on the NJBOP website and have also been reading from Dr. Cifaldi's Pharmacy Law textbook.
I was just wondering if anyone in this forum has attended one of Dr. Cifaldi's lectures and happens to have the lectures recorded. I am told that his lectures make studying for the law exam much easier. If anyone does have them recorded, I'd be more than happy to pay for it.
Thanks!
I am currently preparing for the NJ MPJE. I have been reading the Laws and Regs on the NJBOP website and have also been reading from Dr. Cifaldi's Pharmacy Law textbook.
I was just wondering if anyone in this forum has attended one of Dr. Cifaldi's lectures and happens to have the lectures recorded. I am told that his lectures make studying for the law exam much easier. If anyone does have them recorded, I'd be more than happy to pay for it.
Thanks!