No acceptances after interviewing pre-dec

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jd14!!18

Reaction score
Hey everyone, is anyone in the same boat? I am feeling very discouraged. All the schools I interviewed at have either sent emails or are in the process of calling. I really do not know what I will do if I have to continue to wait? At what point do you contact #1 choice? Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I know it must be hard. In fact, hard is probably an understatement, but you have to be patient. You might be somewhere in their list of people to notify! I would give it a week before reaching out to your top choice to let them know you are still interested. That's just me though. There's no set rules. Sending positive vibes!

Tbh you never know how long you have to wait but I know people who interviewed pre Dec and got accepted in Feb or later

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed at three schools and did not hear a thing from them. I just can’t focus.

Reactions: 1 users
Today is literally the first of many days possible for acceptances. I think you have to wait a bit more before feeling nervous haha.

Reactions: 2 users
Yeah, I'm in this position, unfortunately. I really want to know the reasoning behind my decision. I also want to know when it is appropriate to start contacting schools either asking for feedback, or expressing continued interest.

I'm in the same position as well. With 5 pre-december interviews and most of the schools have been completely silent with me.

For those who have been through the cycle: Is it normal to not receive an acceptance on the first day of decisions, and likely will receive one maybe in the weeks or months to come?

Reactions: 1 users
I'm in the same position as well. With 5 pre-december interviews and most of the schools have been completely silent with me.

For those who have been through the cycle: Is it normal to not receive an acceptance on the first day of decisions, and likely will receive one maybe in the weeks or months to come?
It's definitely possible! Hang in there!