A
Apollo8
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am in a somewhat difficult situation which I have explained in other posts. I was basically forced to withdraw from a U.S. medical school during 3rd year for academic reasons (I have ADHD and had many hang-ups along the way but I did eventually complete MS1 and MS2 and passed step1). Now I have found a Caribbean school who will accept me as a transfer student and let me finish MS3 and MS4. I am pretty confident that this is the best plan but I will need to obtain private loans for tuition and living expenses. The school facilitates a loan for tuition but I need a co-signer. I imagine I will also need a co-signer for whatever loan I find to pay for living expenses. I have pleaded my case to my parents and worked them through all the numbers but they simply will not agree to co-sign. My fiancee is just finishing her transitional year and will soon be starting a radiology residancy but I am not thinking her credit would be strong enough yet to be my co-signer. I feel like I have an opportunity to get out of the tough spot I'm in but I don't know how I can do it without someone backing me up. Any Ideas?
Anyway, that was just a side-bar about the whole Poland/Caribbean thing. It sounds like OP has already made up his mind about what to do since he is no longer asking advice about what to do and is now asking about how to get loans to fund what he has already decided to do.