No Credit in Elective Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mtrivedi1994

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,
I had a quick question about a stupid little mistake I made freshman year. I took an elective "Freshman Seminar" course my university offered which was graded credit/no credit. Due a bit of stupidity on my part, I didn't actually withdraw from the class before I stopped showing up and ended up getting a no credit. My AMCAS verified this and it had no effect on my GPA, it just shows up as an NC. I was wondering, is this something I should discuss in secondaries or is it not that big of a deal?
Thanks in advance!
 
I don't think you have to talk about it since it seems very minor. It didn't even result in an F.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks so much for the advice! I think maybe I was being a bit too neurotic anyways but that cleared a lot up!