No Grades Medical Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anks106

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if there are any Med Schools other than yale that work on the no-grade system, i would love that in a school, and dont think i have a shot at yale, was hoping for an alternative..

Members don't see this ad.

anks106 said:
I was wondering if there are any Med Schools other than yale that work on the no-grade system, i would love that in a school, and dont think i have a shot at yale, was hoping for an alternative..

I don't think others use the Yale system, but there are plenty of Pass/Fail schools. Some are only for 1st or 1st-2nd year, though. I think Stanford is all P/F.

The Cleveland Clinic program doesn't have grades (or exams) for that matter. Just an extensive personal evaluation system.

Members don't see this ad :)
many of the top-ranked schools tend to use P/F, making them all the more desirable

Are there any lower schools that are all P/F?

I know Mt Sinai is P/F

what is the cleveland clinic system?

NYU is P/F for the first two years.

GW is honors/pass/fail for first two years...

anks106 said:

Michigan is pass/fail for the 1st 2 years.