No IIs Yet Support Thread

Started by deleted1067657
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1067657

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, this is my second cycle applying and most of my secondaries were in from late July to late August. I still haven't gotten a single invite (not even from a school that I have a guaranteed interview with due to an association through my grad program) and I was wondering if there was a support thread for people like me.

I understand that the application cycle is long, however this one is extremely different and I don't know whether to be concerned or not. Many schools claim to be behind due to covid, but are not specific in what ways.

Patience is a virtue! Yes, I know! And there isn't much else to do besides wait and continue with my career development. However, I always find it comforting to see other people on SDN going through a similar experience.

Please let me know how you guys are doing if there isn't another thread like this. I'm freaking out a little and would love to hear how you're coping.

*edited for spelling
 
Someone started this thread awhile back:

 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As a reapplicant for medical school for a second application cycle I went from having 1 interview in my first cycle to having 6 interviews already this cycle. Most of my interviews were from being selected for the 1st batch of interview invites that were sent out. Additionally these interviews have been both a mixture of MD/DO's. I currently have one acceptance as well. HMU if you have any questions I would be more than happy to help you with your application.
 
Last edited: