No IIs Yet Support Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1067657

Hey guys, this is my second cycle applying and most of my secondaries were in from late July to late August. I still haven't gotten a single invite (not even from a school that I have a guaranteed interview with due to an association through my grad program) and I was wondering if there was a support thread for people like me.

I understand that the application cycle is long, however this one is extremely different and I don't know whether to be concerned or not. Many schools claim to be behind due to covid, but are not specific in what ways.

Patience is a virtue! Yes, I know! And there isn't much else to do besides wait and continue with my career development. However, I always find it comforting to see other people on SDN going through a similar experience.

Please let me know how you guys are doing if there isn't another thread like this. I'm freaking out a little and would love to hear how you're coping.

*edited for spelling

Members don't see this ad.

Someone started this thread awhile back:

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Last year, I got 2 interviews in one day in mid January

Reactions: 1 user
As a reapplicant for medical school for a second application cycle I went from having 1 interview in my first cycle to having 6 interviews already this cycle. Most of my interviews were from being selected for the 1st batch of interview invites that were sent out. Additionally these interviews have been both a mixture of MD/DO's. I currently have one acceptance as well. HMU if you have any questions I would be more than happy to help you with your application.

Last edited: