No love from BU? : (

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Daichi Katase

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there people who still haven't gotten a secondary from them? I was confirmed June 26th

Members don't see this ad.

I just got it today and I was verified June 23rd. So don't worry...I'm sure it's coming.

Members don't see this ad :)
i just got the 2 emails today... and my AMCAS hasn't even been officially verified yet! (submitted on 7/20). don't worry, though, it should be arriving in your inbox shortly, esp since boston sends out non-screened secondaries.

do they screen??

Just got it today, verified 7/28. So are you guys writing the essay on professionalism?? Seems like a waste of time, but I know it's not a good idea to leave it blank.

they dont screen, they were disorganized in the BU office last year, and from the tone of their instructions to applicants it sounds as if they really would like to get that essay

LJDHC05 said:
they dont screen, they were disorganized in the BU office last year, and from the tone of their instructions to applicants it sounds as if they really would like to get that essay

Yeah but so wimpy about it..." we understand if you don't have time, but it'd be super if you could. Thanks a bundle. Cheers!" :laugh:

make sure you check your junk mail folders...that's where i found my BU secondary! ;)