No money to pay dorm life

Started by Gigas7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Gigas7

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi SDN long time creeper on the forum. Anyways my son signed up and got into a freshmen dormitory and I just found out that the price more than doubled than when my eldest daughter was in the dorms. I can't afford it, is there anyway to get out of it? School is uci. Thanks
 
They're not going to lower the cost to make you happier.

Call the UCI financial aid office to get guidance on how to cover costs.

Best of luck to you.
 
They're not going to lower the cost to make you happier.

Call the UCI financial aid office to get guidance on how to cover costs.

Best of luck to you.

I know, I dont want them to lower the cost. I just want to cancel the contract.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad