no more MSTP interviews at Hopkins??

Started by limeade
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

limeade

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My application has been complete for awhile and I havent heard from Hopkins.. Does anyone know whether they are still giving out interview spots???
 
When I interviewed at Hopkins they told me that they had a really big class last year (18 kids) and that spots were going to be very tight. I also heard a rumor (can't back this up) that they were only inviting 30-35 kids to interview this year. My guess is that they are shooting for a small class this year and might be done. However, the associate director told me that they evaluate interviewees in two rounds - all those through December and all those after. So they might not have given out interviews for the second round yet. Best of luck!
 
Hellos,

I was offered an interview yesterday 🙂....but will probably have to decline it 🙁.

Anyway, just to say -- there is hope!