No Proof of Attendance for Summer Class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

konst

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I withdrew from a summer course at a separate undergrad university a few years ago and I requested transcripts from this school for both the AACOMAS and AMCAS through parchment. I received an email from this school's registrar stating that the transcript has no information of my attendance and will not process. I called AMCAS, and they stated that the schools registrar must email a letter to AAMC stating that no official transcript is available. I called AACOMAS and they stated that I can outright remove the school from my colleges attended, since the AACOMAS staff would do that anyways once the registrar sent a letter stating that there is no transcript. In regards to the AMCAS, will my primary application be verified even if the transcript for this school is "not received after submission? My transcript for my main undergrad university has already been received. I'm concerned that this physical letter sent from the registrar will take a while to be cleared by the AAMC, potentially delaying my primary app submission.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: