No Question, Just 'Hello'

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CUarzt

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been reading this message board for a little over a year; I finally got my act together and registered, wanting to become active. As a freshman at cornell, i find these posts fantastic...so "hello!"

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Welcome to SDN!

Members don't see this ad :)
what will SMW say now? hmmmm

Welcome, good to have you.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by MamboKing:
•what will SMW say now? hmmmm•••••Probably she would be saying "It sure is warm in Cancun"

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Jalbrekt:
• •••quote:•••Originally posted by MamboKing:
•what will SMW say now? hmmmm•••••Probably she would be saying "It sure is warm in Cancun"•••••Except she's in Acapulco...

•••quote:•••Originally posted by CUarzt:
•I've been reading this message board for a little over a year; I finally got my act together and registered, wanting to become active. As a freshman at cornell, i find these posts fantastic...so "hello!"•••••Hey CU! I'm a senior at Cornell--welcome! Hope you are enjoying this 2 day stretch of sunshine we have had. See you in Collegetown. :)

•••quote:•••Originally posted by KDMD:
• •••quote:•••Originally posted by CUarzt:
•I've been reading this message board for a little over a year; I finally got my act together and registered, wanting to become active. As a freshman at cornell, i find these posts fantastic...so "hello!"•••••Hey CU! I'm a senior at Cornell--welcome! Hope you are enjoying this 2 day stretch of sunshine we have had. See you in Collegetown. :) •••••Welcome CUarzt!! What school are you in and what's your major? Same for you KDMD :)
I graduated from Hum Ec in 99

•••quote:•••Originally posted by mpp:
• •••quote:•••Originally posted by Jalbrekt:
• •••quote:•••Originally posted by MamboKing:
•what will SMW say now? hmmmm•••••Probably she would be saying "It sure is warm in Cancun"•••••Except she's in Acapulco...•••••She's probably drunk and not quite sure where she is right now.

Yay HumEc....HD/HBHS major graduating in 58 days. I'm in the CDC right now :)

Members don't see this ad :)
That's awesome KDMD! I didn't know you could do both majors. I was HDFS/Gerontology concen. - now known only as HD. What are you taking this semester? Awww I miss it up there!

•••quote:•••Originally posted by oldman:
•another has joined us...excellent *makes mr. burns finger motion*•••••ditto

Welcome to SDN...its never to early to start preparing for a career in medicine! I'm a senior at Cornell as well. Good luck with everything.

Thanks all for the warm welcomes; to answer your question E'01: Arts and sciences, neurobio. and yeah, KD, keep your fingers crossed for more......

thanks again

Thanks all for the warm welcomes; to answer your question E'01: Arts and sciences, neurobio. and yeah, KD, keep your fingers crossed for more......

thanks again

Yes, it was certainly worth bumping a 13 year old thread to say hi. smh

I would be mad but since its steph curry you get a pass.

I wonder if hes an attending physician yet.

@Jalby you're still here 13 years later! have you been pre-vet all 13 years?!

The only words that should come after "Hello" are "is it me you're looking for?"
Haha you sound like an elderly person. Television should be black and white. Phones should be attached to cords. Who is this Adele person ? I must check the internets... Wait who took my glasses.

And to answer your question no I'm not looking for you .... and get off my lawn.

Goodbye

Lol, i didn't realize it was 13 years old...

Hello, I'm new. I hear they give out medications that induce neuroticism and cynicism here. Are the rumors true or am I at the wrong speak-easy?

Hello, is it me you're looking for?

Haha, welcome my dear. Happy to have you!!!

Hello, I'm new. I hear they give out medications that induce neuroticism and cynicism here. Are the rumors true or am I at the wrong speak-easy?
No, that's just how we are. That, or they're spiking the drinks.

@PooshBag Your avatar pic is awesome. I lol'd for so long that I don't even understand why.

12317500_650453158390989_1687892619_n.jpg