No Reproductive Phys in BRS Physio?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Roy7

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, this may be kinda strange, but where is that?! How is there no reproductive physio??? I have no idea about my cycles and I'm sure that'll be there... I know there's first aid, and I'll read them there, I jsut like having a fully comphrehensive source.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Okay, this may be kinda strange, but where is that?! How is there no reproductive physio??? I have no idea about my cycles and I'm sure that'll be there... I know there's first aid, and I'll read them there, I jsut like having a fully comphrehensive source.

Thanks.

It's at the end of the endocrine section, although I don't think it's enough.

The section at the end of BRS is plenty for Step 1 and all of the one whole question on the subject that I had on my test.

The section at the end of BRS is plenty for Step 1 and all of the one whole question on the subject that I had on my test.

Well, that makes me feel much better. Have you guys checked out RR phys? I found a new copy on Amazon for less than $7 (including shipping), so I ordered it. It's pretty good and very clinically oriented.