No scores yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dustinspeer

Who's your daddy?
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
No scores yet? I imagine 3 options:
1. Not arrived and too stressed to talk about it.
2. Too elated/drunk
3. Too sad/drunk

Members don't see this ad.

It's aweful!!! I'm sitting here, trying to do homework (I had the day off today) and all that I can do is either read posts or stare out my window waiting for the postman.
UGH!
L

Try not to think about it. I decided to take a LONG bike ride and took my sister's cell phone and she got the mail and called me. I was 50 miles from home when i heard the news- at first she read me the "sample" scores they send you, and after i regained consciousness, she told me my scores. They ain't gonna change in the next 4 hours, so don't fret. If you're much of a drinker with no classes tomorrow, i'd recommend going to a bar and nursing a few rum and cokes for a while, THEN open the scores. --Trek

Members don't see this ad :)
trek,
You're right! I think I'll take my dogs for a
walk!!!! a looooooooong walk!
L

What did ya get Trek?

Reactions: 1 user
Dustin- i didn't take it this august, i'm talking about for my april administration. what i got was heavily drunk :) --Trek

Guys,

I'm sooo tense right now!! I was not like this the first time I was waiting for MCAT results. I think this is my third/fourth post today about these damn scores. I think I NEED a life!!

;)

Nothing in my mail today......... :(
UGH! Well, maybe now I can get myself back to studying.
At least tomorrow I'll be at work and not able to stare out my window with great anxiety!
L