"No Seats Available", are there waitlists?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deewhit12

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
If you can't sign up for one that you can travel to... don't sign up for one you can't- You will have to pay to change it again.

ok, nevermind, I found it on the FAQ, there are no waitlists. This sucks, do you think I should just sign up for the far away one, or just keep checking back hoping people change their test dates?

There are a number of people who will sign up for another test date because they think they did badly the first time around. When they get their scores back, some of them will be satisfied with what they got and they'll cancel.

So my advice is to wait until the date gets closer because there are bound to be some spots opening up.

Members don't see this ad :)
ok, thanks for the advice. I hope that is true for the area I live in. It seems like the August dates will be full everywhere because it is last chance time and especially where I live with all the Canucks coming down. What about testing centers. I took the written one at a university last year and it was terrible. I have taken an exam at Thompson before and it was a great environment with the cubicles and headphones, I felt completely focused. So when the exams are at universities, do they just stick you in a computer lab?? I could see that being very distracting.

I have taken an exam at Thompson before and it was a great environment with the cubicles and headphones, I felt completely focused. So when the exams are at universities, do they just stick you in a computer lab?? I could see that being very distracting.

The AAMC has made a deal with Thomson Prometric. All the exams are there.