Nomenclature

Started by jirotrom
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jirotrom

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know of a good site with correct nomenclature problems? Basically a quiz site of some sort, I'm missing nomenclature problems and I really want to have it perfected come test time... and yes I can use google... I just want some recommendations from you guys as the best ones to use.
 
Anyone know of a good site with correct nomenclature problems? Basically a quiz site of some sort, I'm missing nomenclature problems and I really want to have it perfected come test time... and yes I can use google... I just want some recommendations from you guys as the best ones to use.

Here are some (not DAT related)
1) from Idaho state http://is.gd/cWzbR
2) from Reusch's online textbook: http://www.cem.msu.edu/~reusch/VirtualText/Questions/problems.htm

Some general advice on nomenclature (self-promotion warning)
http://is.gd/cPO7s

My Delicious bookmarks on orgo problems:
http://delicious.com/jnucleo/orgo-problems
 

Similar threads