Non-clinical Jobs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

throwaway1187

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I am a vet student, and I was interested to see if there was anyone on here could elaborate on what it's like working as a vet in the industry such as pet food or pet consumer companies, marketing and advertising, consulting, etc.? Interested in learning about the day to day, salary, benefits, work/life balance, stress levels, etc. of an industry vet.

Working in several clinical settings for a few years (GP and ER) and other personal reasons have made me realize that I most likely do not want to work in a clinic after school. Thanks!