Wisconsin Clinical Rotations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bisquebadger

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I’m a current third year veterinary student at St. George’s University. I’m looking into University of Wisconsin as one of my top choices for my clinical rotation year, so I was wondering if any Wisconsin students had any advice. Some of the things I was wondering about included: where students tend to live in Madison, personal experiences with clinical rotations (emergency is my current interest), treatment of students, etc. Any and everything that you would like to share is much appreciated!
 
Hello! I’m a current third year veterinary student at St. George’s University. I’m looking into University of Wisconsin as one of my top choices for my clinical rotation year, so I was wondering if any Wisconsin students had any advice. Some of the things I was wondering about included: where students tend to live in Madison, personal experiences with clinical rotations (emergency is my current interest), treatment of students, etc. Any and everything that you would like to share is much appreciated!

I would recommend going over the the pre-vet side, finding the Wisconsin threads, and messaging Wisconsin students directly