Non science letter of rec?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted853480

Would a professor who taught me in a juris prudence course but also taught me in a disease course count as a non science letter of rec or a science letter of rec or both?

Members don't see this ad.

What is their job title ("___ Professor" of "___"). If someone is an Assistant Professor of Biology you have a different situation than if they are an assistant professor of philosophy. I am, though, having a hard time imagining that someone could teach juris prudence and "a disease course" unless they were a JD/MD or some such.

What is their job title ("___ Professor" of "___"). If someone is an Assistant Professor of Biology you have a different situation than if they are an assistant professor of philosophy. I am, though, having a hard time imagining that someone could teach juris prudence and "a disease course" unless they were a JD/MD or some such.
This individual is an OD/PhD and the juris prudence court was about the laws of optometry. I do have other non science professors I can use from ug but they don’t know me that well.

I wouldn't really count that as a science letter so I suppose it could be non-science. He's not teaching biology, chemistry, physics, math (BCPM) which contribute to what we call sGPA.

Reactions: 1 user