Non-trad(27 year old) pre-dental looking for advice on pre-reqs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jsonn123

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I’m just starting my pre-reqs and looking for advice on the best way forward.

Currently, I have a bachelors degree in accounting from Western Governors University (online school). The downside is that through this university I have no gpa. I do have about 30 hours attempted from a community college several years back at a 2.63 gpa with no science classes. I am confident I can raise this significantly with my pre-reqs.

My main question is this. Should I just go back to my community college and complete all the pre-reqs there with a high gpa and start applying? Or would it be best to just continue after pre-reqs and finIsh a bachelors in biology? I just don’t want to apply and have my application thrown out immediately due to the lack of a gpa in my bachelors.

Any advice is appreciated!