Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Herro!
I recently left my job at an early stage technology startup to complete my few remaining pre-requisites and apply for medical school.
I have not taken the MCAT yet, but am planning to take it in January 2015! My undergrad GPA was 3.7c; my post-grad (classes at local UC) is 4.0. Would love to hear stories from other 'late bloomers' and would appreciate any advice on optimizing the many months before medical school! 🙂
Thank you!
I recently left my job at an early stage technology startup to complete my few remaining pre-requisites and apply for medical school.
I have not taken the MCAT yet, but am planning to take it in January 2015! My undergrad GPA was 3.7c; my post-grad (classes at local UC) is 4.0. Would love to hear stories from other 'late bloomers' and would appreciate any advice on optimizing the many months before medical school! 🙂
Thank you!
Last edited: