Noob Game 2017 - SIGN UPS CLOSED

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whatcha gonna do about it pipperoo??
I dunno, all the gifs I thought about posting would probably be too offensive for this site.

I'll just leave you with this bribe for now
tenor.gif
 
Pairings are going out now. No revealing your matches until the end of the game please!

Note that there are some manatees with multiple manators. These assignments happened before roles were sent out. So no assumptions based on that information. If I see conclusions being drawn based on that during the game I will shake my head at you.
 
Note that there are some manatees with multiple manators. These assignments happened before roles were sent out. So no assumptions based on that information. If I see conclusions being drawn based on that during the game I will shake my head at you.
No shin kickings????? I'm disappointed in you, subs. You've really let yourself go recently.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad