North Dakota

Started by mdforme
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mdforme

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone hear from ND today? I thought today was the day for their meeting/release of acceptances.

Anyone????
 
I talked to the school and they said that letters were sent out last tuesday with their final decisions... I am wondering

1)Any acceptances at all at this point, and if yes are you ND resident?

2) Any applicants were wait-listed, and if yes does the letter say what position are on the waiting list?

3)any of the out-of-state applicants will turn down acceptances?? Any out-of-staters reading this thread?

Thank you all... and I will wait for your replies... Good luck everyone..
 
YAY!! I got my acceptance from ND yesterday!! I'm going to be a Dr.!!!!!! First acceptance!!!

1) Not a ND resident. This is the first school I've heard from (with a final decision- I have other interviews)

SOOOO excited and more relaxed about my upcoming interviews....:laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations... Where are you from and is UND your first choice? What are your STATs, if you don't mind?
 
Is North Dakota really a state? I seriously don't know anyone from here. I really think it is a black hole.