Northwestern Decision Reporting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

derzornhistolog

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if Northwestern tells interviewed applicants about their final disposition via the website in addition to snail-mail. Also, supposing they do, when is the website likely to be updated? Please advise.

Members don't see this ad.

from what i remember dean brown saying at the interview, the website will only indicate if your status has changed. i think they do call some people who have been accepted though. as for when the website is likely to changed, im guessing around feb 15th when letters are sent? (this is only based on rumors though)

derzornhistolog said:
I'm wondering if Northwestern tells interviewed applicants about their final disposition via the website in addition to snail-mail. Also, supposing they do, when is the website likely to be updated? Please advise.

i heard back from them in november.

your status page just says 'a decision is forthcoming'

good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
so they won't block my access to the website after Feb 15th or something if I'm rejected?

hm. from reading the nw threads, i got the impression that everyone who got locked out was post-sec but pre-interview...

Hey everyone,

I'm also a getting very anxious about the decisions being sent out next week. I know your pain.

So, let me wish you all good luck! and here's a four-leaved clover for good measure :luck:

i'll drink to that. it's been reckoned that the decision will be upon us shortly. good luck to all!

Good luck to everyone as Feb 15th rolls in.