Northwestern MSTP Status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

achillesheel

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight on the Northwestern status page. Mine says they have my supplemental app and letters. I also have an email from them on 9/20 saying they have my info page and fee, but this is not on the status page. There's no checklist on the status page, so do I wait now, or is there something I haven't sent in yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Mine only says that they have my app and letters as well. It probably means you are complete. I have received their interview invitation, and the status page hasn't changed.

Call them or email them back if you are unsure. It's always better to check than not to do so.

My NU application got delayed because of a misunderstanding. Don't let it happen to you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine only says that they have my app and letters as well. It probably means you are complete. I have received their interview invitation, and the status page hasn't changed.

Same with me. But it might be better to check. :)

NW was very hard to get stuff together for. They seem to not be the best at updating stuff so I would call them they got a toll free number and usually they're somewhat helpful over the phone. Ya those app status pages man they suck plus the seperate offices for MSTP some schools have seperate offices some have two offices but all letters n stuff goes to med school admissions office first. Anyway good luck and give em a call.

The status page is not actually updated the way it says it will be. Last year, my page still said "letters and app recvd." long after I interviewed and was accepted. All status changes after that point are communicated via e-mail.