Northwestern MSTP

Started by Naijaba
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Naijaba

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everybody!

I see that vp1001 was accepted. Mind telling me when you interviewed? I interviewed on October 15th and have been in the dark since then! Has anybody else heard back from Northwestern? Thanks!!
 
Hi Everybody!

I see that vp1001 was accepted. Mind telling me when you interviewed? I interviewed on October 15th and have been in the dark since then! Has anybody else heard back from Northwestern? Thanks!!

I interviewed on their first interview days, 9/30-10/1. At the time they said something waffly along the lines of "we may accept a few of you in the coming weeks/months," but seemed to say that they are for the most part non-rolling. I guess I was one of those "few," but I wouldn't fret if you haven't heard. They will probably tell the majority of people all at once.

Good luck!
 
Yah, I was looking at the acceptance thread for last year and it seemed like they accepted people around Feb 20th (I don't know if this is 100 percent true, but I remember that ofr some reason, you could always look back at that thread). I know a coupe of schools I went to said they should tell us something by mid feb, so I am assuming Northwestern is part of that group.
 
So i don't know when they are going to contact applicants, but it looks it will be soon. Just so you know, NU sends a lot of acceptances at the end of April and the beginning of May