Northwestern Neurology

Started by MKKJ20
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

All I can tell you about is when I interviewed there about 3 yeras ago.

At that time, the idea was it was a program on its way up. The chairman is an old school east coast 'tough love' type of guy, which kind of turned me off. However I can say they:

i) are in an AWESOME part of chicago
ii) Have a great faculty, including M-M Mesulam, one of the most important thinkers in Neurology IMHO
iii) Are well represented in all subspecialties which I think would be an advantage for fellowship.

In terms of malignancy, I would place it between Rush and U of C

Good luck!