Northwestern status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clemsontiger

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,
just wanted to ask those that got an interview call from northwestern, if they remebered how (snail mail or email) they got the call. My status window has changed but it still says under review, but its now a yellow dialog box. Probably mean nothing but I just was just curious.

Members don't see this ad.

clemsontiger said:
hey guys,
just wanted to ask those that got an interview call from northwestern, if they remebered how (snail mail or email) they got the call. My status window has changed but it still says under review, but its now a yellow dialog box. Probably mean nothing but I just was just curious.

there were a couple threads about this yesterday...it's meaningless though. they just, for whatever reason, changed the way the page reads. even people who received rejections weeks ago in the mail got this "still under review" message added a few days ago.

thanks for the heads-up dude, but now i have no idea what to think

Members don't see this ad :)
so what you're saying is that even if we are rejected and our letter got lost in the mail, we will be "under review" ad infinitum?

Yeah, so everyone is getting excited about Northwestern's status page changes. Well, All those changes happened to me and today I woke to nice interview request. I was complete back in Aug. like the 10th or something close to that. Anyways, they are starting to offer interviews again. Good luck Everyone.

Modanq said:
Yeah, so everyone is getting excited about Northwestern's status page changes. Well, All those changes happened to me and today I woke to nice interview request. I was complete back in Aug. like the 10th or something close to that. Anyways, they are starting to offer interviews again. Good luck Everyone.

CONGRATS :thumbup: That's good to hear. Good luck on your interview!

Modanq said:

Congrats! Thanks for sharing!

justskipee said:
Hey Darkside, how about this snow...pretty heavy eyyy.

Yay!

Yup, the snow just keeps on coming! Had to change back to the UCSF avatar out of general principles. :D