Northwestern waiting for verified apps?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rumit

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just checked my Northwestern status page and it says that they can't get my verfied info electronically, so they will wait several weeks until they can. I've never seen this before. Anyone else getting this? If they're waiting for verification, then why did they have us send out paper copies of AMCAS? I'm applying MSTP, so maybe it's that department? I don't know...so frustrating! The AMCAS frustration just gets worse. I submitted 7/20, and nothing...argh!

Just venting,

Adam

Members don't see this ad.

I checked after I read your post and mine is saying the same thing! I never noticed that before either. Several weeks seems like a looong time!

Hi Rumit,

I just called the admissions office and they said that they put that notice up for everyone b/c they're backlogged on their mail. They also said that if they've received everything from you already, then the statement shouldn't affect the review process of your application. It's mainly to let everyone know that they're slow with their postal mail and has nothing to do with AMCAS. Hope that helps out with keeping your frustration level down!

Isa

Yeah...several weeks sounds like a really long time. What if (I know it won't happen) I get verified tomorrow. Are they still go ing to wait weeks? I sent an email off to them today, so we'll see if I get a response and see what they say.

Adam