Norton Audubon - Louisville, KY Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alparkeruab

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone rotated/externed through this program? What are your opinions on it? What is the schedule like for externs and residents?
 
Has anyone rotated/externed through this program? What are your opinions on it? What is the schedule like for externs and residents?

I had a friend who rotated at St.Mary's/Jewish in Kentucky. He said that's the place to be. A lot of the Norton people left and went to the new residency. Check it out Ali.
 
I had a friend who rotated at St.Mary's/Jewish in Kentucky. He said that's the place to be. A lot of the Norton people left and went to the new residency. Check it out Ali.

So the opinion of the Norton program is not that great or what?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I am a first year resident at Norton Audubon Hospital. As stated, Jewish is a great program. I think we have a great program as well, and if you have any questions, email me at [email protected]. I don't really check on here often.