Not Accepted Yet (NAY) thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So ive graduated out of this thread. I GOT ACCEPTED TO WAYNE TODAY!!!

GOD IS GREAT!!!

awesome!!! I've ttly been pulling for you to get in this year, even if I've never talked to you before :) congrats :D

Members don't see this ad.

so ive graduated out of this thread. I got accepted to wayne today!!!

God is great!!!

congratulations!!!! Omg so happy for you, you have no idea! Good luck in michigan.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you everyone!!!!!!!! Its been one hell of a grueling year and app cycle for me, but finally I can say I MADE IT!!!! :)

Thank you everyone!!!!!!!! Its been one hell of a grueling year and app cycle for me, but finally I can say I MADE IT!!!! :)

Congratulations!!!!!!!! You'll be in my home state! :)

So long Nay thread. Best of luck to everyone on here...I'm really rooting for you all. Stay optimistic while you move forward with your applications, because it really can come out of the blue and happen at any time for you - like right after spending countless hours and $1000 on a new AMCAS application :)thumbdown) :)

Congrats Guju!!! I've been rooting for you for a long time! Really happy for you! Your selfless and helpful attitude you've expressed in this forum tells me you're going to be a great physician. You made my day.

GOD IS GREAT!!!

Oh so happy for you guju!!!,:clap:
I've been cheering you on as well:)
Congratulations :thumbup:

Congrats gujuDoc!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was cheering you on as well! Time for a celebration!!!!:clap::banana::biglove::zip::hardy::soexcited:
tumblr_l9zg1vAX2Z1qazkdco1_500.gif

So long Nay thread. Best of luck to everyone on here...I'm really rooting for you all. Stay optimistic while you move forward with your applications, because it really can come out of the blue and happen at any time for you - like right after spending countless hours and $1000 on a new AMCAS application :thumbdown: :)

WOW!!!!! This is precisely why I waited and did not hit submit on a new amcas on June 1st and was willing to wait til end of July to submit even if some consider that late.

That's crazy but guess its a small amount to pay when compared to the debt of med school.

Been reading your posts for a long time and I'm thrillled for you.

GOD IS GREAT!!!

Congrats! If anyone wanted it on this on this forum, it's definitely you. Best of luck to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pulled the trigger today and sent out the primary.

Any consensus on submitting apps to schools where you are still on the waitlist?

Anecdotal evidence... but I was on a waitlist at a school (I actually got accepted from it today...yay!) but we received reapplication information a couple of days ago and they told us to submit as soon as possible. I would imagine most schools feel the same way and won't hold it against you.

GOD IS GREAT!!!

God is great, and just like all the others, been following you from afar, well done Guju!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: