Step II not finishing CS PN = likely failure?

Started by Cloud805
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cloud805

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm still waiting for my score to come back but I'm swelling on two glaring errors I made:

1) I didn't have time to finish my PN and didn't get a chance to write in my DDx justifications and workup.
2) I completely forgot to gather anything but the HPI on one patient.

Has anyone suffered from similar mistakes and still passed?
 
PN for one patient? No sweat
PN for most of your patients? That is a problem.

I know how it feels to be waiting for your CS score, it sucks. If you search this thread, you will find folks who made much worse mistakes and still passed comfortably. Do a search for "CS fail" and you'll find a lot of helpful (if not stress-inducing) post-exam experiences.