Not having a bachelors degree

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clutzie16

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if not having a bachelors degree but meeting the schools prerequisites will make my application much weaker?

I know i wont be applying to schools that require a BA but what about all the others?

Thanks for the replys

Members don't see this ad.

As long as you have the pre-requisites, and have had good grades and OAT scores, not having a bachelors will not weaken your application. Plently of people with 3 years get in every year, what seems to limit the number of these ppl in entering classes is that many students don't realize they can do it without the BA or BS. Now if your application stats are on the weak side, then I can see how they might like to see you improve your grades over the extra year, otherwise if everything is competitive it should not be a problem.

As long as you have the pre-requisites, and have had good grades and OAT scores, not having a bachelors will not weaken your application.
In theory, it shouldn't weaken the application (by much, anyway). To the OP I would say to apply, if you don't get in you can always do your fourth year and get the degree. Marks and OAT score seem to be the most important, though.