Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently registered for next semester and omg I can't believe I did this to myself! I will be taking Genetics + lab, Animal Nutrition (online through Purdue), and sitting back in on my Comparative Animal Physiology class (professor is letting me in to retake the class to raise my C+ to a B or A). If I raise this grade, I'll only have one C (which will be Biochem) on my transcript which makes me feel better. (So if I don't get accepted this time, my transcript will be even better next cycle). This is how it has panned out because I have already turned in my application so all of this has to be finished by June. I hope I don't encounter any other hiccups next semester. On top of all of this, I am freaking over my Biochem class right now. I bombed the first test and with there only being one other test and cum final (which is next week); I might come out of this with a C. So I'm not feeling confident right now🙁
On another note, my husband asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I was thinking about a stethoscope. I know Littmann is a good brand, anyone else have any ideas? (my interest is LA) I need one to carry in my trailer and keep in the barn anyways. Thanks!!
On another note, my husband asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I was thinking about a stethoscope. I know Littmann is a good brand, anyone else have any ideas? (my interest is LA) I need one to carry in my trailer and keep in the barn anyways. Thanks!!
Last edited:
I loved the phospholipid dance!!! My Genetics class is on MW 1:00-2:15 and lab on T from 8:30-11:15. I would love someone to study with.

I will be retaking Biochem next semester, here's to 13 credit hours of upper division science courses (during the last semester while I wait for my letter and work almost full time)
I was not planning on repeating Biochem and rearranging my whole semester. Not cool. But I'm going to suck it up and do my very best to prove to the admissions committee that I can handle it. My husband is going to forget he has a wife because the library will be my home for 4 months..... 