Not Opt. vs Pharm, but...

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

girlscallmepogi

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering why the pre-requisits for optometry is three years(or do you need an undergraduate?), while pharmacy is only two?
 
Thats a good question, which I have always wondered. I know of a few students who did not make it in pharmacy school with only two yrs of prereqs., but then again there are those students who will do very well. Being a degreed student, I belive a BA or BS should be required and I agree with the previous posting in that this will change within the next few years.