Just asking for what you guys think....heres my scores

Verbal 63
Bio 90
Reading Comp 90
Quantitative 96
Chemistry 48
Writing 3

Compostite 87

I knew I was going to do sucky in Chemistry. It was my last section of the test and I haven't taken any Orgo yet. I was a dummy and set my schedule up so Orgo's were my last two science classes. Anyways I have a 3.6 GPA, just started working in a pharmacy. Just curious as to if you think that 48 in chem will keep me from getting in. One more question~is it possible or smart to write them a letter when applying explaining why I think I got a low score here. Do they encourage this kind of stuff when you're applying or no?

Thank you so much for any responses.

RyanMaverick

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 14, 2006
British Columbia
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Seems like you've got a great base built up to work towards applying. An 87% composite is still a great score so I don't think you need to worry at all. If you have great grades in Chemistry/Orgo then you don't need to worry about that particular subsection. Showing you got an 'A' in those will show them that you are indeed adept at that subject. I don't think a letter would be required nor wanted, just show them with your transcripts.

Best of luck in your applications,
Ryan.

OP
A

aimster45

10+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2006
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
RyanMaverick said:
Seems like you've got a great base built up to work towards applying. An 87% composite is still a great score so I don't think you need to worry at all. If you have great grades in Chemistry/Orgo then you don't need to worry about that particular subsection. Showing you got an 'A' in those will show them that you are indeed adept at that subject. I don't think a letter would be required nor wanted, just show them with your transcripts.

Best of luck in your applications,
Ryan.
Thank you very much :)

About the Ads

student212

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2006
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
hey u did pretty well ...if u dont mind in detail could u tell me what books u studied and how... i didnt do good at all ...

About the Ads