Not to open old wounds about HICP...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yes, for real. It's not anywhere on the web that I can find but they have been advertising in the last few issues of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy's newsletter


Sullivan University in Louisville maybe? They are opening in 2008.

Bellarmine University would like to open by 2020.

Spalding I haven't heard about.
 
Not neccessarily. From what I understand, it's when you group together a bunch of craptastic investments and pool them together as a better investment...or something like that.

oh..and by the way...


Who the heck are you??!?!?!?!
Erin Brockovich.

Yes, the papers might not be a bad idea.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You damned anonymous people. That's what I hate about the internet....no accountability.

Everyone on here knows my real name, where I work, where I live, what rotation I'm on right now, and what my wife's name is. That's it, I'm stalking you....

..and before I scare you of...I'm not really going to stalk you. I think it's illegal, anyway.....
 
Next time there is a WVU game in Louisville, I'll hunt them down and super soaker them with my urine. ****ing scum of the Earth. If I lived in Louisville, I would be hounding them relentlessly. RELENTLESSLY.

Ah...HICP...the gift that keeps giving.

I actually found their phone numbers, too. Maybe even Monroe's home number...I think I remember somebody mentioning he lives on Wood Hollow Road. They are SOOOO getting prank called.


I'm from the Louisville area, I work within walking distance of Spalding :meanie: LOL-I've just wanted to use that emoticon!

Curious-do you have their zip code

Never mind, I should have read the rest of the thread before responding!
 
They got away with a large sum of the students' money. It is sad because these students had to pay high interest rate on those loans.

When you rob a bank, you get 20 yrs but when you steal money from students, you get to keep most of it.
 
I remember talking to the ACPE and I urged them to release a strong statement against HICP but I felt like they did not think it was their responsibility to protect the students (and probably they did not want to get sue).
 
Oh yeah. This is the most epic thing that's ever happened on this forum...and I want to know if those idiots ever got what was coming to them.

It was definitely entertaining, I think you should write a movie script about it. It has paradiise, hope, promises, lies, deciets, money laundering, restraining orders, investigative reporting, and court room drama.
 
When you rob a bank, you get 20 yrs but when you steal money from students, you get to keep most of it.

White collar crime my good man, look at all the **** currently going on in this country. Bernie ****ing Madoff ripped everyone off for $50 BILLION, and gets to stay in his posh penthouse complete with servants and **** for the duration of his pre-trial and trial phases.

Now imagine he were black, stole someone's purse, and never finished high school. Which is worse? Yet who will never see a day in prison?
 
is it a Las Vegas thing for mormon dudes to wear eyeliner (see Brandon Flowers of the Killers)?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is it a Las Vegas thing for mormon dudes to wear eyeliner (see Brandon Flowers of the Killers)?

Not typical for mormon dudes to wear eyeliner, but if it's gonna happen, Vegas would be the place for it. Word on the street is Marilyn Manson used to be mormon. Maybe he picked up the make-up in Vegas.
 
This weather kicks ass! I'm riding the bike almost everyday.

I was trying to hold out until May 1st on the a/c. Now it looks like I may make it to May 15th.


Dood... one day it was really hot..like within last 2 weeks...we had AC on.
My kids have already gone swimming... I love this global warming! 👍