Notification procedures from ALBERT EINSTEIN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theDr.

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
Does anyone know the notificatin procedures from Einstein..do you send out any rejections before january..or just send out acceptances, rejections..waitlist in january..any clue would be great..thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I heard from the students I talked to that it takes awhile to hear back. And supposedly showing interest post-waitlist is a big deal....

All I know is that they don't send acceptances until January 15th.

Members don't see this ad :)
so i would assume they wont send a rejection letter before the 15th either then..

The probably don't send any decisions at all until Jan 15th.

I called them today to check on my documents. I asked about your question, and they said that they will begin the first wave of acceptances and rejections in January.

Treg

Thanks Treg

Would it help to send a letter of intent to Albert Einstein post-interview and before they send out their first letters of acceptance? Does this make a difference? I'm really keen on going there, and I'm just wondering what I could do at this point to help my application.

can anyone post generally how long it took to hear back from einstein in regard to an interview after the notification of a complete secondary app. thanks!

Originally posted by UCIgrad2002
can anyone post generally how long it took to hear back from einstein in regard to an interview after the notification of a complete secondary app. thanks!

it took like three months for me. i finally called cuz i got tired of waiting and they'd given my file to someone to look over and they'd never gotten it back
well, the day after i called, i got an interview
so, if its been a really long time, i would just go ahead and give them a call

it only took a month for me to get notified..... now when will i actually interview who knows?

My LOR's got there at the end of September, around the 21st, and my application was in before that, so I'm gonna say 2.5 months for me, but they haven't told me what day I'm interviewing for sure.
When I got the interview I started screaming and running around to tell everyone - they were all at lunch. Getting interviews is the most fun I've ever had in my entire life, except for that time I sang "You oughtta know" at a Karoake bar and had two drag queens as back-up singers....

Originally posted by sandisk115
I'm really keen on going there, and I'm just wondering what I could do at this point to help my application.

Can you tell me what you liked about Einstein, I applied there as well?

Thanx..

Does anyone happen to know how long they take to determine your exact interview date. After receiving notification, I sent dates that worked with my schedule (I wasn't sure if the four I sent was enough). Anywho, they said they would confirm the interview date via email. Does anyone know how long they take normally to get back to you with this confirmation?

bullhorn