Notre dame of maryland

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sa806215

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anybody gotten an interview invite yet? I got the invite to fill out the supplemental and i did that a while ago. But I haven't heard anything back yet. I applied regular decision
 
Not yet, I'm in the process of completing my supplemental and I think they need that before they invite you for an interview. The instructions weren't loading for me so do you know if we have to fill in all 3 blanks in the "anatomy/physiology" section? Cause I thought there were only two anatomy/physiology classes
 
Not yet, I'm in the process of completing my supplemental and I think they need that before they invite you for an interview. The instructions weren't loading for me so do you know if we have to fill in all 3 blanks in the "anatomy/physiology" section? Cause I thought there were only two anatomy/physiology classes
No you dont have to fill all 3 I submitted my supplemental like last month and have still heard nothing. Ugh
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No you dont have to fill all 3 I submitted my supplemental like last month and have still heard nothing. Ugh
Yea it's hard to gauge when schools usually reply for interviews because there's not a lot of posts about them here lol
I'm probably submitting my supp within the next week so I'll keep you updated as far as that goes.
Hang in there though different schools do their interviews at different times
 
I got the email to fill out the supplemental and received an interview email right after
 
Hello guys:

I also got an interview invitation at Notre Dame University. Could you tell me how did it go. and what type of questions did they ask you at the interview. Please let me know. How should I prepare for it.
thanks