Program-Specific Info / Q's NOVA FALL 018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got an email saying a decisions letter was mailed to my address of file but the last application update I got had a letter attached as well. Did this happen to anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

I got an email saying a decisions letter was mailed to my address of file but the last application update I got had a letter attached as well. Did this happen to anyone else?

That happened to me as well! I am assuming it is a rejection letter for me lol

That happened to me as well! I am assuming it is a rejection letter for me lol

Yeah that's what I'm thinking, what a bummer... just making us wait even longer for a dissapointment.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you receive another email after the email they sent out on the 15th of this month?
I only got an email on the 15th.

Did you receive another email after the email they sent out on the 15th of this month?
I only got an email on the 15th.

I was expecting an email that day but I didn't get an email on the 15th. The letter will probably be here Thursday I'll let you know what it says.

I was expecting an email that day but I didn't get an email on the 15th. The letter will probably be here Thursday I'll let you know what it says.
Ah, gotcha. Well, mine was to tell me that I was still on the waitlist.

I just got an acceptance today, but I declined my spot. Hope that helps someone! Best wishes!

Reactions: 1 user
Just got offered a seat!! But I may be declining it because I live 10 hours away from NOVA and would need more than 1 month to make housing and other arrangements. They're giving me a week thankfully, but the deposit is $1000. That's a lot higher than the other schools I applied to.

I interviewed March 28th and got offer of admission last week which was dated March 30th. I am debating whether to accept or not- their timeline for paying the first fee is April 13th. I have an acceptance also from RMC in Montana which is my backup because despite the amazing program they have it's a very far move. I am still waiting to hear back from WNE for which I am on a reserve list - I spoke with them last week and they informed me that they are reviewing my application for a second time since there are some spots that became available. I would go there if accepted just based on the fact that I can drive from NJ to MA in a single day. But I also don't want to let a good opportunity go. I am assuming it would be viewed poorly to write Nova and ask whether they can extend their deadline to the 27th- which is the date you have to pay the second registration fee.

Hey everyone! I was just accepted into Nova after being placed on hold. I will be declining my seat so one of you may hear back soon. Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back from other schools!

I was just accepted to NOVA, I’m a bit overwhelmed lol does anyone know the exact day classes start and what the summer schedule is?

I was just accepted to NOVA, I’m a bit overwhelmed lol does anyone know the exact day classes start and what the summer schedule is?
I know that they start on the 14th, but i don't know what the schedule is.

I was notified that I was accepted into the program last night off of the wait list! I've already committed to another program so I will be giving up my spot. For those of you still on the wait list don't lose hope, I never thought I would get off the list.

Reactions: 1 users