1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Nova heard either way?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by DMD DOC, Apr 4, 2002.

1. DMD DOC

DMD DOC Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Has anyone interviewed at Nova recently (within the last three (3) weeks) and heard either way? Just curious.

Thanks
    Vikas

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Scottsdale DDS

10+ Year Member

as of march 18, i am now an "alternate candidate"

4. DMD DOC

DMD DOC Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Scottsdale DDS--

Did they give you any indication if the class was full or what your chances were of being selected off the alt list? Also did your interview go well when you were down there? How long did it take them to notify you in writing after your interview?

Thanks
    Vikas

5. sarahs

sarahs Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I just got a call yesterday for an interview on April 17. When I talked to the admissions office, the lady said that the interview was not for the alternate list and that the class was not full.

6. Scottsdale DDS

10+ Year Member

they did not say the class is full (yah-e would know), and they supposedly don't rank.

i heard within three weeks of my interview.

my interview went very well. i have a 3.2 and 20 DAT and come from a top 20 school.

good luck.