1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

NOVA interview!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Dr. Don, Mar 18, 2004.

1. Dr. Don

Dr. Don Senior Member
    15+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    got offered a NOVA interview for March 31st....Don't know if I will be going seeing that it's so late and I already got in to a good DO school (COMP) :D I'll be checking for flights and see what kind of deal I get...I just don't know if it's worth it considering that I already got in to COMP and OUCOM and I'm not too happy about interviewing for a waitlist...any info you guys have regarding NOVA about interviews/acceptance rates, etc, will be great. So for those of you who are still waiting to hear from NOVA, be on the lookout because they are still offering interviews and from what I hear the last ones are March 29th and 31st....good luck you all!!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. turkdlit

turkdlit Superstar DJ
    7+ Year Member

Congrats Dr. Don! NOVA is the ****, I can't speak for COMP or OUCOM, but the location and facilities are top notch. If NOVA is someplace you think you'de be happy, maybe it would be worth checking out. The cost of travelling for the interview is insignificant if, in the the end, you're at the best school for YOU. Money plays no role in the pursuit of true happiness, in my opinion. Of all my interviews I enjoyed NOVA the best.

Let us know what you're gonna do. good luck.

4. NotShorty

NotShorty ~Mr. Bright Side~
    7+ Year Member

I'm glad that I didn't get offered an interview at OUCOM. It was going to be my "safe, responsible" choice because I live in Ohio and in-state tuition and living expenses are much lower.

NSU is friggin' sweet. I'm glad I get to go to my top choice.

-NS