You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Nova Southeastern University Masters in BioMedical Sciences
Started by agill786
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nothing yettt.... Ugh this wait this wait
ugh nothing nothingggg
I heard they were done with interviews, is this true?
Not sure, but if it is then maybe that means we'll be hearing something on Monday?? Hope so!!

I got in!! Got an email an a call late- late Friday!! Good luck to everyone else, can't wait to meet who else is in my class.
Congrats...hopefully that means the PreMed students will find out Monday...otherwise I just got reallyyyyy nervous
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you pre dental? Or med? Since ypur status says dental. We shouldnt be worried guys. Ignorance is bliss and patience is virtue 🙂
Uh oh. Now I m panicking. And what pre med is not on sdn to say they got accepted lol
Just called ms. medina. Said they have started to review and accept. Should hear by the end of the month. 8 more days guys. We can do it. Weve waited soooo long. Patience 🙂
Just called ms. medina. Said they have started to review and accept. Should hear by the end of the month. 8 more days guys. We can do it. Weve waited soooo long. Patience 🙂
Thank goodness!! I was having a heart attack, I even emailed Dr. Dribin to see if they started accepting students already...mannnn. I hope we all get in!!

Damn we are all competing for 13 spots ?! Oh jesus. I hope we all get in, including me lol... we will get in, atleast the sdners, we are less than 13 and care enough to post on thisforum lol
At my interview, Dr. Dribin told me that there were 5 students last year that they weren't able to accept that they are accepting this year. Maybe those are the pre-meds that have heard already?? I'm sooooo anxious this waiting is killing me!
Omg...I applied last year and got put on the waitlist...omg, I hope I'm one of those 5!!
Omg...I applied last year and got put on the waitlist...omg, I hope I'm one of those 5!!
Me too!! I hope we both are!
Just out of curiosity, are any of you guys that have applied for the pre-med program this year fresh out of college? I just graduated this month but it seems like a lot of the people applying/getting in have taken some years off, gone to grad school, etc. That kind of worries me because I don't know if that puts me at a disadvantage. I don't see the point in me going to grad school because, well, the only thing I want to do is to go to med school. I've already taken my mcat twice and done awful. But I did graduate from UF which is a pretty respectable school and I have pretty good grades. I interviewed earlier this month, and I figure that if they interviewed me I have a good chance of being accepted. I'm just worried.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I graduated last yr may. gave mcat twice, pretty much just worked and researched this yr off. I dont think anyones at a disadvantage because they saw something in you to interview you. Dont sweat it, sounds cliche but itll work out if its supposed to. If you dont get in here I would apply to the post bacc program at lecom in erie. Both are stellar programs and pretty much the same. I did get waitlisted at one med school so I m hoping that works out, else its nova / lecom. Good luck everyone!
Last edited:
Hey you guys I got accepted!!! 🙂 So heads up, they're calling people!!!! GOOD LUCK everyone !![]()
Congrats!! Around what time did they let you know??
Hey you guys I got accepted!!! 🙂 So heads up, they're calling people!!!! GOOD LUCK everyone !![]()
Damn that's nice! Congrats 🙂 Hoping to get a call soon... When did they call you?
I got accepted!!! Sooo happy! 🙂
Still waiting too... shes dental so still not freaking out.
Did anyone else receive an email from registrar office regarding Webstar account and NSU email??
Nope I haven't. It only talked about Webstar?? What I would like to know is at what time these phone calls are happening.
Ya I received a long email regarding Webstar and NSU email with a pin and everything.... I have not been accepted yet so I'm not sure why I got this email.....kind of weird......and I agree about phone calls....hopefully soon
I would call admissions and ask.
Damn its prob good news. Nope nothing on my end. They need to call. I cant take not knowing.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmm I submitted my fafsa just yesterday so I cant give an opinion there. Urghh.... I hope we hear before the weekend, else itll be tuesday. Which would suck.
Nothing yet :/
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 808
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 732
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K