Nova Southeastern waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TayPT

Reaction score
Has anyone been moved off the waitlist at all? (or from the list of prospective applicants) I know it’s still early but we can keep each other updated!

Members don't see this ad.

When we’re yall informed you were on the waitlist? I still haven’t received anything from them. Pretty convinced I’ll receive a rejection on Monday.

Members don't see this ad :)
When we’re yall informed you were on the waitlist? I still haven’t received anything from them. Pretty convinced I’ll receive a rejection on Monday.
I was informed that I was waitlisted Wednesday at the Tampa campus. Don’t think like that. Did you apply to both campuses?

Fort Lauderdale
In regards to your questions about the waitlist for NSU ft. Lauderdale, what kind of letter did you guys receive? As I'm reading these threads, I get the sense there's more than one type of letter sent...? I received a letter letting me know I am placed on "hold" ( and that's the exact term used. In the letters you guys received, did it say you're 'waitlisted' or 'hold'? Also, these letters of being a 'prospective student', are those the specific terminology used, or are you guys assuming that's what these 'hold' or 'waitlisted' letters mean?

I spoke with Claudia and Brian from the ft Lauderdale campus, and they let me know my 'hold' letter essentially means I am waitlisted even though that's not the word used on the letter. Pretty much as a hold candidate, the committee will continue reviewing my application, and if they're not able to fill their seats with the already accepted students, they will reach out to me.

Reactions: 1 user
In regards to your questions about the waitlist for NSU ft. Lauderdale, what kind of letter did you guys receive? As I'm reading these threads, I get the sense there's more than one type of letter sent...? I received a letter letting me know I am placed on "hold" ( and that's the exact term used. In the letters you guys received, did it say you're 'waitlisted' or 'hold'? Also, these letters of being a 'prospective student', are those the specific terminology used, or are you guys assuming that's what these 'hold' or 'waitlisted' letters mean?

I spoke with Claudia and Brian from the ft Lauderdale campus, and they let me know my 'hold' letter essentially means I am waitlisted even though that's not the word used on the letter. Pretty much as a hold candidate, the committee will continue reviewing my application, and if they're not able to fill their seats with the already accepted students, they will reach out to me.
I was put on "hold" for the Tampa campus. I assumed that a hold was a waitlist when Reyhan talked to us.

Reactions: 1 user
I was put on "hold" for the Tampa campus. I assumed that a hold was a waitlist when Reyhan talked to us.
From my convo with Brian & Claudia at the ft Lauderdale location, they explained hold as being waitlisted. So yes, when placed on hold, you're essentially placed on waitlist. Kepp in mind, this is for the ft Lauderdale location, not sure what terminology the Tampa location uses.

Brian went on telling me hold students are pulled off the list if the university cannot fill their seats with students they originally offered admisisons. So, as hold candidates, you could recieve admissions as late as May.