UF vs Nova Southeastern Ft. Lauderdale

Started by Hennysee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hennysee

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm currently stuck between UF and NSU as I committed to NSU but just got off the waitlist for UF. I was wondering if anyone has experience with either school or has heard anything about either one from friends. I've haven't been able to find much about NSU from student perspectives but I have heard some negative things about UF concerning their large class size and unapproachable professors. Any insight to either of these schools would be helpful in helping me make a decision.
 
I'm currently stuck between UF and NSU as I committed to NSU but just got off the waitlist for UF. I was wondering if anyone has experience with either school or has heard anything about either one from friends. I've haven't been able to find much about NSU from student perspectives but I have heard some negative things about UF concerning their large class size and unapproachable professors. Any insight to either of these schools would be helpful in helping me make a decision.
I would take cost and local cost of living into account when making my decision. Good luck and congratulations!